Shandong Juxin Group Steel Structure Co., Ltd.
0531- 83319123 / 13969072288
Chengdong Industrial Park, Zhangqiu City, Shandong Province
Real stone paint manufacturer: How to quickly repair wall cracking
Wall cracking is a very troublesome thing, not only seriously affecting the beauty of the home, but also causing unnecessary trouble. What should we do after the crack on the wall?
Mainly the following steps :
1. Dip the wall: wet the original wall and save effort when shovel .
2, shovel wall skin: remove the part of the original wall that has been flooded until the cement mortar wall or putty layer is exposed .
3, interface agent: wall surface brushing agent, must be brushed and brushed .
4, crack: Under normal circumstances, use kraft paper tape and white latex to stick to the crack (but can not guarantee 100% will not crack again) .
5, leveling: the uneven wall needs to be leveled, the general gypsum is more common, the unevenness is not more than 0.5 cm .
6, patch: general light body wall and insulation wall and other non-bearing walls need to be patched, try to choose a better quality wall covering and white latex .
7. Batch putty: It is better to use putty with higher fineness and hard texture. It can also add certain white latex to improve the hardness of putty .
8. Grinding: The softer putty uses 400-500 sandpaper, and the harder texture is better with 360-400 . After polishing , you must thoroughly clean the wall to avoid too much dust and affect the adhesion of the paint .
9. Primer: The primer must be brushed evenly to ensure that every part of the wall is brushed. If the wall is painted a lot, the primer should be added with a little water to ensure uniform coating.
10, find compensation: putty needs to find the repair after polishing, you can use a slightly water primer to brush again.
11. Topcoat: Do not add excessive water. The rollers should not be too short, but they must be fine.
12. Maintenance: The latex paint will dry after 4 hours, but there should be no scrubbing or any contact with the wall within 7-10 days.